What is Possible After Autism Identification as an Adult
by Carole Jean Whittington
- get hit with a PTSD flashback and for once not freeze, panic and spiral down a dark mental hole.
- move cross country for the second time in a year only to arrive and go through one of the most crippling burnouts I've ever experienced, but was able to recover in a matter of a few weeks vs the years all the other ones took.
- have those thoughts of suicide pop up when I'm tired or not feeling well and be in a place where I can just observe them and not feel the need to overthink and shame myself but rather allow them to flow through me like water and watch as they move away.
- You will receive a body
- You will learn lessons
- There are no mistakes, only lessons
- A lesson will be repeated until it is learned
- Learning lessons does not end
- "There" is no better than "here"
- Others are merely mirrors of you
- What you make of your life is up to you
- Life is exactly what you think it is
- Your answers lie inside you
- You will forget all of this
- You can remember it whenever you want